Professional diagrams are an essential part of business communication and documentation. Documents typically help explain concepts and plans better than a table full of data or paragraphs of text do. Many of these diagramming use standard graphics. Visio helps create these with a professional look.
Simplify and communicate complex information with data-linked diagrams that you can create in just a few clicks. Visio makes diagramming simple. Whether you want to quickly capture a flowchart that you brainstormed on a whiteboard, map an IT network, build an organizational chart, document a business process, or draw a floor plan, Visio helps you work visually.
Dramatically increase productivity by creating diagrams that help you understand, act on and share information. Built-in shapes, templates and connectors make it easy, and Visio flowcharts can be connected directly to data, so are easy to refresh and always up to date.
Introduction to MS Visio
- Dashboard view of MS Visio
- Flow charts, cross functional diagrams, Organization charts, Network diagrams
- Architectural Diagrams, Brainstorming diagrams, Scheduling, Business diagrams etc.
- Linking to Excel data
- Synchronization of images
- Creating different file formats
- Types of shapes, Behaviour of shapes
- Templates stencil
- Connection shapes, Staking shapes
- Group/Ungroup, Text Adding
- Data Linking,
- Data Graphics
- Auto Linking, Hyper Linking
- Save type – formats
- Importing into Word
- Shortcuts and best practices
Hyderabad: Tel: 040 32434393, Mob: +91 99896 99562|
Bangalore: Tel: 080–41179782 | Mob 09663015166|
One-on-One Online and Classroom training available